The Engineering Enterprise offers an amazing opportunity for the right individual to grow within our company. We will expect you to be assertive in your self-development, but you can count on us to support you by providing mentorship and access to outside classes to increase your knowledge of the electrical consulting business.
We are currently seeking electrical engineers and electrical designers who are motivated and eager to join our team. We are looking for someone who has the following characteristics:
- Minimum 2 years experience in the electrical design field
- Interested in pursuing a PE
- Capable of preparing power and lighting layouts
- Understanding of electrical circuiting and power system calculations
- Experience coordinating work with other trades
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of applicable codes
- Experience in AutoCad and Revit
By joining The Engineering Enterprise team, you will have an opportunity to work on a wide variety of interesting project types including:
- Office Buildings and Campuses
- Educational (College/University and K-12)
- High and Low Rise Residential
- Mission Critical
Click here to view our portfolio.
We have two positions available, one in our Sacramento area office located in Auburn, California and one in our San Francisco/Bay Area office, located in Alameda, California.
Prospective candidates should e-mail resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.